We at EQUAL Network are aware of and closely monitoring the Coronavirus pandemic situation in Europe.
Europe & the whole globe, our countries, our university systems and networks, our institutions and ourselves are going through very unusual, challenging and difficult times.
EQUAL Network brings together associations and communities in Management Education and Research and plays the role of a central and sharing node of those networks. Would you have resources for our communities on how you are coping with this unusual situation, please do not hesitate to share. Many of us are moving from face-to-face to online teaching, from collective work to work-from-home with e-solutions, from conferences and events projects to new solutions for research production and dissemination.
Hereafter are examples of innovations and practices to face, learn and adapt to uncertainty times that are happening within the EQUAL member associations. The list will be updated regularly as we receive more information.
We hope we all can learn from one another and share experiences.
Stay safe and take care,
Jérôme Rive, EQUAL Chair & Andrzej Popadiuk, EQUAL Vice-Chair
AACSB will be delivering the 2020 International Conference and Annual Meeting(ICAM) virtually through a highly interactive conference experience in April. In addition to delivering ICAM online, we are working quickly to bring members virtual learning classrooms that will provide greater access to learning and development opportunities and quality improvement resources. For more information, view the frequently asked questions about the learning and development of digital offerings. Additional updates are being continually posted at aacsb.edu/covid-19
- 6 April 2020, Smartphone Videography Webinar– How To Prepare and Shoot Short Educational Videos
- 31 March 2020, Rapid Transition To Online Teaching– Free Webinar By Dr. Nikos Mylonopoulos
EFMD established a temporary space on the EFMD blog, where business schools, L&D providers, organizations or individuals can share their experience, examples of best practice or resources they’d like to circulate within the EFMD community. For activities and events, you can follow this link to see updates on all EFMD activities. Below are a few upcoming offerings you might be interested in.
- 26 March 2020, MARCOM & External Relation Webinar: Managing the COVID-19 Communications Challenge in partnership with CarringtonCrisp and Roe Communications
- 31 March 2020, Highered EFMD Virtual Career Fair Series – Introduction Session
- 1 April 2020, Stepping Up Your Online Game Webinar: Online teaching in times of COVID-19
- 9 April -12 May 2020, BSIS Virtual Symposium: Online Impact every Tuesday & Thursday 13:00 CET
- 19 May 2020, EOCCS Community Webinar – Time to Change: Teaching in a Digital Age led by Dr. Tony Bates, the author of the book: Teaching in a Digital Age