ABS Finland - Association of Business Schools Finland
AEEDE - Asociación Española de Escuelas de Dirección de Empresa
AEEDE was founded with a commitment to provide a corporate response to the quality and service demanded in the training of managers.
It is a group that seeks to encourage research on business management.
It promotes training based on a teaching methodology that develops ones skills and leadership expertise.
It promotes principles for professionals to carry out most effectively their professional careers in the business market.
AMBA - Association of MBAs
ASFOR - Associazione Italiana per la Formazione Manageriale
ASFOR was established in 1971 as the Italian Association for Management Development, with the aim of developing management culture in Italy and of improving management education solutions by constantly adapting them to demand trends.
The Association has over 80 active members, including Universities Schools of Management, Corporate Universities and other Management Education Institutions.
In 1989 ASFOR started the “Master Accreditation Process” and in 2012 the “Accreditation Process for Master of Science in Business&Management“.
In addition to its well-developed network with institutions and organizations from the world of management education in Italy, ASFOR is part of networks with international universities and education institutes.
BMDA - Baltic Management Development Association
- Carrying out the idea to create a regional management development network, initiated by universities, business schools, individual professors and business professionals from the Baltic and other countries, the Baltic Management Development Association (BMDA) was founded at the end of 2002. From the very beginning, the Association started to induce the quality of management development in the Baltic region and beyond through promoting research, offering educational services and networking opportunities for management development institutions and business enterprises.
- “Bridging East and West” became the main motto of BMDA. By establishing a virtual bridge between the East and West Management schools, especially taking into account the enriching nature of collaboration of different scientific cultures, BMDA provides a unique opportunity for its members to share the experience of transformation, rapid growth, and managing organisations for stabilization, that is the main feature of the New EU Member states including Baltic Countries economy and management challenges. The focus on Baltic region management development is also well kept.
- BMDA currently unites 70 members from 24 countries
CAMBAS - Czech Association of MBA Schools
Czech Association of MBA Schools (CAMBAS) was established in January 1998. The founding members of this non-profit making association are the University of Economics, Prague (UEP), the Czech Technical University in Prague, and the Technical University of Brno.
According to the Association’s Statutes, the primary aim of the Association, is: “to ensure, maintain and further develop the highest level of MBA provision in the Czech Republic” and more practically to institute an effective process of accreditation of MBA programmes being delivered within the Czech Republic. The association has the approval of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports in the Czech Republic (MŠMT) and is recognized as the official accreditation body for the Czech Republic.
CEEMAN - International Association for Management Development in Dynamic Societies
CFBSD - Canadian Federation of Business School Deans
Our Mission is Excellence in Business Education.
The Canadian Federation of Business School Deans is the professional association for Deans and Directors of faculties of business and management in Canada. The CFBSD is dedicated to working with its members toward achieving excellence in business education.
Our main goals are:
- To raise the profile of management education to external interests;
- To help member institutions to strengthen their programs and their capabilities;
To play an advocacy role.
Chapitre des Ecoles de Management- Conférence des Grandes Ecoles
Its aim is to foster and coordinate discussions and work on teaching, education and research, in order to improve social well-being and sustainable development.
It represents its members and furthers common interests in national, community and international government.
It maintains and improves relationships between its members in a spirit of openness and solidarity.
Econa is the Norwegian Association of Masters of Science in Economics and Business Administration, and others with a master’s degree in fields related to management, business, and economics. Econa have more than 20,000 members, of whom some 4,000 are students at Norwegian and international business schools.
The organization’s main goals are:
- Securing good salary and employment conditions for our members.
- Securing high standards of educational institutions within the relevant fields.
- Promoting research in the fields of economics and business administration.
- Promoting high professional standards and greater attention to ethics among our members.
- Motivating members to engage in questions related to society from an economic perspective, as well as humanistic and cultural issues.
EDAMBA - European Doctoral Programmes Association in Management and Business Administration
It has the purpose to:
- Provide a network to exchange information,
- Promote research co-operation in general,
- Help the participating schools to increase the quality of their PhD programmes, as well as to create an environment of excellence with a European perspective, all the while pursuing diversity.
EFMD – The Management Development Network
With the support of the 900+ member organisations across 88 countries and the network of 30,000 management professionals from academia, business, public service, and consultancies, EFMD plays a central role in shaping global approach to management education and provide a unique forum for information, research, networking, and debate on innovation and best practice in management development.
FIBAA - Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation
FNEGE – Fondation Nationale pour l’Enseignement de la Gestion des Entreprises
FNEGE – French Foundation for Management Education was founded in 1968 to face the gap in the teaching and practice of management in France. For 10 years, nearly 300 young students were sent to the best american universities to do a PH.D in Management. This large-scale movement of future doctors was a unique lever for the development of management education, companies and the french economy. Numerous professors of Business Schools (HEC, ESSEC, ESCP Europe, etc.) and Universities, former participants in this program, have decisively contributed to the international development of management institutions, research in that discipline and dissemination of the most advanced knowledge within companies. Similarly, several of those who have benefitted from this program have directly joined the companies where they had played a major role.
FORUM - Association of Management Education
GMAC® - Graduate Management Admission Council®
The Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®) is the nonprofit organization of 213 leading graduate business schools from around the world. GMAC is the owner of the Graduate Management Admission Test® (GMAT®), used by more than 6,100 graduate programs worldwide — along with other products and services designed to help students find, connect, apply and gain admittance to business and management programs around the world. GMAC also meet the needs of management schools by serving as the leading source of research and information about quality graduate management education.
IAE France – University Schools of Management
- Highlighting research in the science of management
- Promoting IAE label (web, press, exhibitions, partnerships)
- Coordinating and leading the quality approach
- Representing IAE in networks and international exhibition
- Leading the network of IAE’s colleagues to share good practices and define the joint measures
- Defending IAE’s interests and national training’s offer in science of management